No products in the cart.
6″ Fixed Mechanical Seal Sleeve Flanged on Both Sides
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
6″ Fixed Mechanical Seal Sleeve Flanged on Both Sides. Pipe-Seal-Fix is a continuous mechanical spanning system for the partial repair of damaged points within sanitary and industrial sewer lines, as well as drinking water systems. The basic principle of the Pipe-Seal® system is to provide a permanent internal seal within an existing pipe system at points where leakage, root intrusion and structural intermarry is in question. Pipe-Seal-Fix is a rolled stainless steel sleeve, containing an elastomer seal, that can be spanned over a damaged spot. The sleeve is manufactured in a way that the seal will permanently interlock within the defected pipe wall.
- Flanged on both sides
- Permanent internal sealing system
- Rolled 316 stainless steel shield with elastometer seal
- Used to correct pipe misalignment and axial bending
- Internal pipe pressure: 87 psi
- External pipe pressure: 43.5 psi
- Temperature range: 68 °F – 284 °F
No shipping rates are available for this product.
|Shipping from||United States (US)|