SealGuard II is a polyurethane grout designed for high inflows in precast, cement or brick underground infrastructure to effectively seal active infiltration and leakage in large or small fractures. Applied directly into the flowing water, SealGuard stops infiltration immediately within 3 seconds. Ideal for manholes, meter pits, culverts, bunds or concrete structures in need of a leak-free-free, long-term seal. This starter kit is a convenient and easy way to begin repairs! The kit includes (6) 300ml tubes of SealGuard II and (6) static mixers, (1) dual component gun, safety googles and (2) pairs of chemical gloves.
- Patented design
- Kit includes: (6) SealGuard tubes, (6) static mixers, (1) dual component gun, safety googles, (2) pairs of chemical gloves
- Cure flow-rates up to 3 LPS
- Injects into the finest of fractures
- Reconstitution, even in flowing water
- 13,700 PSI compression strength
- Cures within minutes