24″ Fixed Mechanical Seal Sleeve Flanged on Both Sides. Pipe-Seal-Fix is a continuous mechanical spanning system for the partial repair of damaged points within sanitary and industrial sewer lines, as well as drinking water systems. The basic principle of the Pipe-Seal® system is to provide a permanent internal seal within an existing pipe system at points where leakage, root intrusion and structural intermarry is in question. Pipe-Seal-Fix is a rolled stainless steel sleeve, containing an elastomer seal, that can be spanned over a damaged spot. The sleeve is manufactured in a way that the seal will permanently interlock within the defected pipe wall.
- Flanged on both sides
- Permanent internal sealing system
- Rolled 316 stainless steel shield with elastometer seal
- Used to correct pipe misalignment and axial bending
- Internal pipe pressure: 87 psi
- External pipe pressure: 43.5 psi
- Temperature range: 68 °F – 284 °F