The MiNa is a pinhole camera with a high-resolution CCD sensor.
It delivers razor-sharp images and was developed specifically for heavy-duty applications in sewers. The compact housing has passive pressure monitoring at 0.2 atmospheres over-pressure.
Standard camera – MiNa (PAL or NTSC)
- Sensor: SONY Super HAD CCD II
- Resolution: 750 TV lines
- Focus: manual
- Illumination: LED technology
- Swivel function: +/- 135° (backward view), wear-free slip clutch
- Water-proof: pressure passively monitored at 3 psi; LED indicator light
- Interchangeable camera principle: Installation on the robot in just a few steps