No products in the cart.
GeoKrete® – Structural Rehabilitation Mortar
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call For Quote
Units Sold: 0
GeoKrete® is a proprietary factory blended, fiber-reinforced material enhanced with a monocrystalline quartz aggregate. It provides corrosion resistant protection in high hydrogen sulfide environments, increases structural integrity and stops the infiltration of ground water in deteriorated structures.
- High measures of quality control
- Higher resistance to acids and greater surface durability
- Liner can be applied in layers under multiple mobilizations
- Easily navigates pipe deformities, deep pipes, pipe bends, non- round pipes, slopes and separated joints
A Geopolymer is a formulated mortar comprised of aluminosilicate powder with an alkaline activator to form a monolithic mineral polymer with ceramic properties. A geopolymer is not an epoxy or a plastic blended with aggregate. GEOKRETE® Geopolymer cures through a process of polycondensation and possesses proven, high early and long-term compressive strength. Additionally, with superior bond strength, GEOKRETE® liners can be applied in layers and under multiple mobilizations. The chemical composition of GEOKRETE® Geopolymer makes it inherently resistant to the microbial induced corrosion prevalent in many sewer environments. Geopolymers contain greatly reduced concentrations of calcium hydrates, commonly found in cementitious mortars, furthering the suitability of GEOKRETE® in low PH environments.
- Precision-blended and mixed material allows for high measures of quality control
- Forms a monolithic, inorganic polymer structure for much higher resistance to acids and greater surface durability
- Cures through polycondensation and bonds to itself — the liner can be applied in layers and under multiple mobilizations
- Easily navigates pipe deformities, deep pipes, pipe bends, non-round pipes, slopes and separated joints
Application Method: mechanical pumping, spraying and spin-casting equipment
Recommended for: leaking, corroded or compromised tunnels, pipe, manholes, wet wells and other similar structures where advanced design engineering is needed
Less than truckload (LTL)
60 lb. bags
56 bags per pallet
728 bags / truckload qty.
For large volumes and multi-term projects please contact us for special pricing.
Net 30 days with approved credit.
Credit card payment accepted on VISA/MasterCard. (3.5% Fee Applies)
** Volume discount pricing negated for any open invoice in excess of 60 days.**
Above products are for manhole and underground structure lining and coating only. All pipe lining products are exclusive to QLS Licensees only.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. All pricing F.O.B Point of Origin.
Customer is responsible for all local sales and use taxes.
Customer is responsible for offloading of products at time of delivery.
LTL/per pallet, Truckload