No products in the cart.
12″ Mechanical End Seal Sleeve
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Units Sold: 0
12″ Mechanical End Seal Sleeve. The End sleeve is part of a mechanical system designed to eliminate two issues after a CIPP liner is installed: infiltration between liner and host pipe, and liner damage caused by cleaning equipment.
- Eliminates infiltration and liner damage
- Permanent internal sealing system
- Rolled 316 stainless steel shield with elastometer seal
- Used to correct pipe misalignment and axial bending
- Internal pipe pressure: 87 psi
- External pipe pressure: 43.5 psi
- Temperature range: 68 °F – 284 °F